Kirby Vacuums ::::Another UPDATE >:(::::

The bank did stamp it ISF but we are going first thing in the morning as soon as those doors open to cash it again.
My dad spoke with the district manager who said they have nothing to do with them after telling the DM that the company is a rep of Kirby vacuums and he wont stop till the CEO of Kirby vacuums in involved she was left speechless.

Guess they dont like being bullied either
hu.gif

Well he told her I better get my full $140 refund and my vacuum pieces back my tomorrow or we will be taking everything to the police

How do you report things to the news?

Ive contacted a local morning radio station via email about it

Last edited:
You and your father have done all you need to at this point. Get the state police involved. Perhaps the white collar crimes division. Let Kirby headquarters know that you will be going to the press.
Get your makeup and hair done and get on camera and stand up for all the other poor folks who were bullied and scammed into buying this stupid vacuum. Be an American!

Quote:
Thanks for making me feel a little more obligated
tongue.png

No really...
I am going to talk to anyone who will listen at this point.

I emailed Kirby to complain because a rep shut me down on the phone stating that it was between the company and I. The email I recieved back said while they do not condone this behavior it was between me and the company.
I sent one back stating I would be going to the local newspapers, radio stations, and news stations about it and thanking them for their time.

I Purchase and Repair Vacuums and other equipment for the custodial department of a large University. we have approx 400 or so vacuums of various types.

Salesmen sell, usually they know little or nothing about the mechanics of the equipment they sell. they have a repair department for that. well that is me.

First of all, those that think 1200 dollars is alot for a vacuum don't know squat about what quality equipment costs. Our campus stocks Hoover Commercial vacuums as the standard. these are much heavier duty than anything you will ever see at wal mart or anywhere else that you would usually buy a home vacuum. they are not even close to the same machine either. the motor in the average home vacuum would not run a sewing machine. the motor in a commercial could replace the motor in your central heating fan. Another way to describe it is a 1 lb motor next to a 7 lb motor. Hence part of the reason the Kirby weighs so much. next is the housing. nothing comes close to being built as strong as the Kirby. The Hoover vacs we stock cost about $450 each no warranty as we repair our own, they last about 20 years.

The kirby is not only a vacuum but it also cleans shampoos and does hard floors. in comparison the equipment we stock to do those same jobs, all commercial duty would easily cost more than $4000.

As far as repairable. every nut bolt screw and spring is replaceable in a commercial machine. Home vacs are throw away, you can't even replace most of the parts.

In the Kirby you are buying the Rolls Royce of vacuums. if your income does not support Rolls Royce products I strongly suggest you find a Custodial supply company and ask if you can purchase a Hoover Conquest Commercial Vac. it will be the last vacuum you ever have to buy for a home. Then you can still find the hard floor machine and shampooer. or just buy the Kirby which is a very well priced machine for what it is.

Back
Top Bottom