Kisaragi Boarding School - An Adventure RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finnaly getting to the school her maids brang her stuff and put them away while walking down the hallway going to the principle speech thingy a girl with blonde hair walked write into her she yelled'' watch it brat!!!!'' then she calmed down and said '' sorry i just get ticked sometimes.hi my names Celia but you can call me Cece'' (she had walked into a blonde girl name d mao

Last edited:
Quote:
Alexandria walked into the hall as well, looking around at the amazing sight. Her blue eyes grew large with curiousity as she walked up towards the map, her head still facing up. Her high heeled, black lace up boots clopped quietly on the marble floor, echoing throughout the hall. As she came up to the sign, Alexandria looked back down just in time to stop suddenly. She looked over it quickly before checking the map for directions, and heading off in the direction of room 101.

like kiku, bella was also trying to figure out what Principal Wayne had to say in the speech

Kiku quickened her pace, her high-heeled dress shoes clopping against the cold marble floor. She heaved in a sigh, breathing in the aroma of the plants hung around the lobby. The girl had a feeling today wasn't going to be a good day.

((Let me remind you all that proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation are rules for this RP. Please follow this rule to the best of your ability.))

Mao stood at the oak door to Room 101. She adjusted her cape and looked at the silver doorknob, which sparkled with every move Mao's homemade LED necklace made. "This must be the place! Wonder if anyone else is coming. Yoohoo!" She waved down the alley towards the Main Hall. "Anyone coming with me?!"

after the girl she ran into didnt say a thing she ran quickly away trying to get to the principle speech but yet again she ran into someone and yelled '' watch it brat!!!!! oh sorry whats your name my names Celia but you can call me Cece!(she ran into kiku)''smiling brightly thinking hopefully this girl is nice unlike the rest of the girls and boys at this school

"Yup!" Alexandria said as she ran up beside Mao, her short red skirt bouncing with her every movement. She adjusted her white, button up blouse and smoothed out her already extremely straight hair, trying to make herself presentable.

Quote:
Kiku spotted her while walking towards the room. "Yep," she replied in a groggy tone. The excruciatingly long trip on the train surely wore her out.

pekinduck<3er :

after the girl she ran into didnt say a thing she ran quickly away trying to get to the principle speech but yet again she ran into someone and yelled '' watch it brat!!!!! oh sorry whats your name my names Celia but you can call me Cece!(she ran into kiku)''smiling brightly thinking hopefully this girl is nice unlike the rest of the girls and boys at this school

Kiku glared at her with her piercing royal blue eyes and patted down her red gold buttoned jacket, backing a step away. "What's your problem?"​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom