Kisaragi Boarding School - An Adventure RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Kiku glared at her with her piercing royal blue eyes and patted down her red gold buttoned jacket, backing a step away. "What's your problem?"

''haha i have no problem im just walkung and i run into you but let get past that sorry i admit its my fault so wanna go to the principles speech with me?''

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:
Kiku glared at her with her piercing royal blue eyes and patted down her red gold buttoned jacket, backing a step away. "What's your problem?"

''haha i have no problem im just walkung and i run into you but let get past that sorry i admit its my fault so wanna go to the principles speech with me?''​

"Er, yeah," she said, softening her gaze. "Everyone's supposed to go to it, and we're at the right room now. C'mon..."

"Let's go!" Mao opened the door and saw all the students filing into their seats. Most of them shoved each other out of the way to get a closer seat towards Principal Wayne's podium. The room was rather large, as was the custom at Kisaragi Boarding School, and it had luxurious blue velvet seats instead of plastic chairs.

"Hey, over here!" A tall, brown haired boy waved to them from one of the highest seats in the auditorium. His headphones bobbed around his neck as he jumped up to gain attention from the small group of girls. "Sit here, it's not as hectic!"

Quote:
''haha i have no problem im just walkung and i run into you but let get past that sorry i admit its my fault so wanna go to the principles speech with me?''

"Er, yeah," she said, softening her gaze. "Everyone's supposed to go to it, and we're at the right room now. C'mon..."

ok walking with her '' so whats your name?''

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:

ok walking with her '' so whats your name?''​

"Kiku," she said as she forced her way past the crowds to sit beside the tall boy, who was calling for them.

Quote:
Alexandria cautiously backed up next to the wall, trying to stay out of the way of the other students. She jerked her head over at the boy who once bouncing up and down in the air. Alexandria, after hearing what he had to say, nodded excitedly and walked over to the seats. "Hello," She said to him.

"Great, you all came!" The boy smiled and gestured towards the hall of seats. "Having actual people sit next to me is... Gah, never mind. So, what's your names?" He leaned closer towards the small group of girls.

"I'm Mao, and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance! Your name, sir?" Mao replied as she sat down right next to the boy. She fiddled with her LED necklace, lighting it on and off.

"I'm Yosuke! Yosuke Hanamura. Why don't you lovely ladies introduce yourselves, too?" He winked.

Quote:
ok walking with her '' so whats your name?''

"Kiku," she said as she forced her way past the crowds to sit beside the tall boy, who was calling for them.

she sat beside kiku and was looking at the boy in awe she thought he was pretty cute for a boy here she went up to him and said ''hi whats your name?''

pekinduck<3er :

Quote:

she sat beside kiku and was looking at the boy in awe she thought he was pretty cute for a boy here she went up to him and said ''hi whats your name?''​

Kiku sat on the left side of the boy and rolled her eyes playfully. Oh great. A flirter, she thought to herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom