Kisaragi Boarding School - An Adventure RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kiku Kurofuji
Short Backstory: Lived her life as a fairly spoiled delinquent, usually getting whatever she wanted and acted all sweet with her parents. When at school she was often getting into trouble, joined a gang with several other rich kids like her, did drugs, stole things, and so on. Once her parents figured it out they were shocked and sent her to Kisaragi boarding school to straighten her out.
Personality: Can be very sassy and harsh at times, but once you get to know her she's a pretty cool person. Despite her looks she's very tomboyish.
Appearance: Has long, straight blonde hair with a few strands of light brown and long bangs, deep royal blue eyes, and slightly tanned skin. Is about 5'3 in height and has very feminine features. Wears very suttle makeup. She normally is seen wearing a short black dress skirt, an expensive red sweater with gold buttons, and a white/pink sailor style blouse underneath.
Picture:
schoolgirl.jpg

Other: Misses her old friends and is rather furious with her parents for sending her to the boarding school.

Here's my character!
big_smile.png

Name: Alexandria
Background: Alexandria grew up in a large, lavish mansion by the sae. Her parents were extremely rich and highly regarded in society.
Personality: Cunning, yet strong, a bit too nosy for her own good, has a dangerous temper, but is kind as well.
Appearance: Avergage height, long, straight, neat brown hair with bangs, bright blue eyes, and a charming smile.
Picture:
65682_alexandria4.jpg

Other: Alexandria loves the sea.

Last edited:
Name:bella
Short Backstory:my parents are rich and when i was a kid i got everything i ever wanted. my parents send me here because i got bad grade
Personality:can be nice but most of the time really mean
Appearance:i have really long hair
Picture:
62790_anime_rp.jpg

Other:nothing else

((Sure, we can start.))

Mao skipped into the school's main building, her white cape fluttering behind her like wings. She stopped in the Main Hall and gasped at the sight as she adjusted her beret. The Main Hall was a large, tall room with a stained glass skylight at the top depicting children laughing and playing, while a male teacher looked on. Columns held up the ceiling, and exotic plants grew next to the fountain. She then noticed a large sign right in the middle of the marble-paved Main Hall that read "Everyone, please go to Room 101. Principal Wayne shall give his speech."

"Well, okay then... I mean, they already took care of my bags and stuff, gotta love maids, and I really should go over there because they'll yell at me if I don't!" Mao giggled and looked at the map, which was encased in a gold frame.

i am new to this so i do not know if i am doing this right but i will give it a shot

bella also saw the sign not wanting to go bella did not want to get yelled at so bella went anyways

Last edited:
((Right, so Bella: Please use punctuation so other people can tell what you're saying. We're RPing in the third person, which means we don't use I.

1st person: I walked down the stairs, expecting a monster to jump out.
3rd Person: Mao walked down the stairs, expecting a monster to jump out.

Like that.))

Quote:
Kiku was not too far from Mao and read the sign as well. Hm, she thought to herself while walking off towards the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom