kittens arrived! *New Pics Added*

looks like a box of trouble waiting to happen.
ya.gif

Quote:
Ha, figures! Nope, that one's mine! I have always wanted a classic tabby, but I dont go get cats, I take what comes to me. Now my classic has come to me, he stays! maybe you can help me name him though. It's a boy and he is a SCREAMER!

I would like to have one of the females----are you charging anything, and where in Central Ohio are you? She would be an outside barn cat----I have one adult neutered male, and 2 young kittens (one female, one male) I plan to get the female fixed, but not the male. Here are pics of mine:

Nova
64357_goatsflowers_253.jpg

Rocky
64357_goatsflowers_251.jpg

They were found in the middle of a very busy 4-lane road by a friend's BF who was doing a paper route early in the morning. I have trouble with rodents, so the more the merrier, as far as cats are concerned (As long as the females are fixed!).

why not fix the males?! they will wander spray and yowl if theres a female within 10 miles of the place! just because they dont give birth doesnt make you as the owner of the male any less responsible for the kittens hed help produce with any intact female in the area...

lol WD! great minds think alike, hes a betuy, wonder if he'll keep his heart...
i would have named him romeo...even more so when you say hes got a big mouth
tongue.png

I'm in Bucyrus, OH.
There are two females, both tigers, I think both shorthairs, but one is kind of in between right now. Mom is also available, and she's a shorthair tiger, still under a year. Mom has shwon no desire to chase chickens, even the bantams.
I will be getting them spayed before they leave me, and I'm just asking for reimbursement for that, which is $20. They will do the kittens around 3 lbs, so i'm estimating 10-12 weeks old.

$20 is not bad at all! I will see how far I would have to drive and let you know.

bagendhens, I don't want to fix my male kitten because my adult male is neutered and doesn't care to hunt much-----was told that neutered males tend to become lazy. I don't know, maybe I will neuter my male-----especially if I'm getting another female kitten---with 2 females around, the rodents won't stand a chance!

yeah, I was amazed to find it at that price! I dont think neutering makes much difference, I have two neutered boys who are murder on vermin. One has even killed adult squirrels and rabbits! An intact tom will be better about keeping OTHER cats off your property, but he will also wander farther, be more likely to mark (may not be an issue, but may be if he decides to pee all over stuff in the barn, hay etc), and many will kill kittens, so may be an issue if you got more kittens later.

unneutered male cats get into alot of fights, and could end up needing vet care.

A friend of mine had a neutered male cat that would kill anything he could catch!

Maybe your kitty just is "Lazy"
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom