Kitty and Dog Thread, Show Me What You Got, other critters welcome too

I've never personally had a problem, but it's always possible. You do need to keep an eye on the toenails and trim as necessary. Sometimes they get out of control. Adding a few concrete or sanding perches may help, but for some it doesn't.

Thank you!! Very helpful.

House plants?

Yeah! My pepper plants. I added some organic fertilizer and seed starting mix to the top of my pepper plants last week to give them a boost and now the dirt is moldy. I think the potting mix doesn’t dry out well. :/ it’s just white mold. I have then outside in the sun now. I heard that can help

Yeah! My pepper plants. I added some organic fertilizer and seed starting mix to the top of my pepper plants last week to give them a boost and now the dirt is moldy. I think the potting mix doesn’t dry out well. :/ it’s just white mold. I have then outside in the sun now. I heard that can help
Does sound like they are too wet. Hopefully they dry out. Water less maybe. :)

Sharing this in hopes it brightens someone’s day 💕 I mustache you a question! But I’ll shave it for later 😆 my foster dog 💕

View attachment 2042613
Reminds me of My Maremma Finn!
56D2C81D-B512-486B-81DF-AFEC0FC84F66.jpeg

Does sound like they are too wet. Hopefully they dry out. Water less maybe. :)

Yeah I did put quite a lot of water on them that day too cause I put the fertilizer on and watered then the seed mix (thought of it after) and watered again. :oops:

Plus had been watering a lot the few days before. Need to quit it haha

Haven’t watered now in a few days cause of the mold. Hoping the sun helps. And that the plants grow :fl

Back
Top Bottom