Kitty and Dog Thread, Show Me What You Got, other critters welcome too

Mine likes to go on the floor too. She’s been better lately but for a while she kept going on the carpet :rolleyes:

And even when not, sometimes she just goes on the concrete next to the box.

Since we’ve been cleaning it more, she’s been better but she still prefers to go in the shower or fireplace. :sick

We try to discourage that but at least she only pees and still poops in the box lol
Oh nooooo! Yea, this one seems to not like it when she runs into her pee or poop :rolleyes:.. and she seems to gross out on what she runs into in the big boys box :barnie.. but she needs to get used to sharing... I keep my boxes pretty clean for having three cats.. and now four... but I can say.. I think I’d rather the poop on the floor instead of the pee!

Oh nooooo! Yea, this one seems to not like it when she runs into her pee or poop :rolleyes:.. and she seems to gross out on what she runs into in the big boys box :barnie.. but she needs to get used to sharing... I keep my boxes pretty clean for having three cats.. and now four... but I can say.. I think I’d rather the poop on the floor instead of the pee!

:lau OMG lol hope she learns! Mines the same. We try to clean it pretty often but she doesn’t like it dirty or stepping on her stuff lol

And ugh same!!! Especially cause you can’t get rid of the smell and we’ve gotten rid of a couple rugs lol

The annoying thing too is we even added more boxes and she still did it! Not as often but still. We had like 3 boxes for her lol all next to each other though but still.

How many boxes do you have? They say you are supposed to have one for each cat plus one extra but we used to only have one till this year lol

Also some cats don’t like certain types of boxes or litters. I know sometimes when we’ve switched litters before, Luna would refuse to go in the box lol

Luna has been watching TV with me all night. :love

And she was super cuddly earlier too lol

Has been all day.

I think she missed me cause she hasn’t left me alone since I got back haha been staying either at my feet or in my lap or somewhere else close by and following me around. :lau :love

She is a cutie! We were so close to getting a toy poodle but we got the kitty instead..
Btw, she keeps having accidents on the floor.. I was giving her a break as I think she is so young.. but I am getting concerned.. she will use the litter box but she will also go on the floor.. and we try to watch her continuously when she is awake to bring her to the litter box... does anyone have any ideas as to what we can do..? I have scrubbed the carpet with cleaner...
Try while she is little to have multiple litter boxes around till she gets the hang of it.

Luna has been watching TV with me all night. :love

And she was super cuddly earlier too lol

Has been all day.

I think she missed me cause she hasn’t left me alone since I got back haha been staying either at my feet or in my lap or somewhere else close by and following me around. :lau :love
That's good, sometimes they ignore you because they are mad you left them.

That's good, sometimes they ignore you because they are mad you left them.

She did that to my dad! :lau

He was gone like a month and she normally hangs out with him on his desk or shoulder or whatever every day while he’s working. He works from the basement. So when he got back, she gave him a bit of the cold shoulder. :lau

I was only gone like a week and a few days lol

Took these of Luna tonight. :lau :love

2C4C4602-219F-440B-B841-2A56BE716351.jpeg E5469E52-8B16-44AC-A737-80F5292F151A.jpeg 2FAB2CC9-28BF-409D-A2CB-4357EA7D8DF8.jpeg 21CC8F0B-2D07-49E0-AAB4-2C7BC95B2906.jpeg 0E329991-0A0C-4513-96B2-B6C112EEA707.jpeg C443AAC0-4873-41FB-8ED6-F4447A4C165C.jpeg F157DF19-B767-4120-B449-96010B715C2A.jpeg 2B86A7C4-EEB2-49F7-8CCC-21F724DC6059.jpeg 35152F73-99C3-499E-8A72-EF87D94F24CD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom