Kitty and Dog Thread, Show Me What You Got, other critters welcome too

They do eventually come out of the nest, and the parents continue to feed them for a bit more. Definitely read up on it before trying, so you are more comfortable.

Thank you!! I’ll definitely read on it!! I’m just really worried they’ll fall and get hurt or something. Especially since my cage is so tall haha maybe I need a smaller breeding cage or something. I really do want to try it though!!!

Thank you!! I’ll definitely read on it!! I’m just really worried they’ll fall and get hurt or something. Especially since my cage is so tall haha maybe I need a smaller breeding cage or something. I really do want to try it though!!!
Well stuff can happen in any situation, so if you don't want to worry than don't. I didn't have any problems personally, but I'm always over prepared before I start a hobby. ;)

Well stuff can happen in any situation, so if you don't want to worry than don't. I didn't have any problems personally, but I'm always over prepared before I start a hobby. ;)

Yeah, I’m going to have to research some more! Haha but then again over research can be bad cause I’ll worry I’m doing it all wrong 😂🙈

Maybe I should just stick a nest box in there and let them decide lol

SIL sent me this earlier 😭😭😭

F97F0612-6DC4-4BAF-9E95-8A4052A997A2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom