Klepto kitty

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by maple, Feb 12, 2011.

1. maple

maple Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  2. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

[​IMG] too funny

None of my cats have ever been klepto.
    Did have one that if he didn't like me not paying attention to him, he would jump up on a counter/table and start pushing things off. Especially liked breaking drinking glasses.

Imp

3. zippitydooda

zippitydooda Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2010
    Ottawa, Ohio
    [​IMG]
    We took in a stray kitten right before Christmas. She must have taken classes from this klepto kitty as we are always looking for things and finding them in her bed or under furniture (where she likes to hide). I first noticed it when I was looking for my sunglasses. I swore I left them on the kitchen table. I found them 3 days later under the sofa. Hmmmmm.

What a brat. [​IMG]

4. maple

Apr 28, 2010
    What is it with cats pushing things off tables, counter tops, and dressers? I have one that does that. Her name is Meka (indian for clever racoon and her tail looks like one thus her name) but I mostly call her Rotten. She answers to both. [​IMG]

I think this family needs to put a lost and found box out on their front lawn so the neighbors can collect their belongings... where's my other glove? Where's my brassiere? Where's my chicken? ha ha ha...did anyone catch what that last item that was white was? It looked as it had feathers and wings?

5. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

I thought it was a dinosaur. Probably a toy. [​IMG]

Imp- if it was real, means klepto kitty is a good hunter too.

6. maple

Apr 28, 2010
    I think you're right. I thought I heard the guy said, doll? And now I see the spiney dinasaur shape.

7. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    Wow. He even has his own song now. [​IMG]
    Do people leave their bras outside over night, or is he a cat burglar too?

8. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

We used to live at the lake and were the only people on our street that lived there full time. Our dog would dig out every now and then and we would come home to a gift on the front step. I think we ended up with everyones WELCOME mate from their front doors, the odd hammer or screw driver, a few flip flops, a towel, a shower head!!, He even came home with a pair of short 1 weekend with a wallet in it. We took it back and said sorry and the guy asked if Cody had come home with the mat from his front door... I didnt want to say what 1 is yours come and take your pick, so I just said no [​IMG]

9. Mak

Mak Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2009
    Londonderry, NH
    Quote:My daughter has one like that. his newest trick, according to her, is to sit in the kitchen and open the cupboard door, then close, then open it, close, open, close, open...... over and over and over!

10. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Hysterical. Bad Kitty but cute!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by