(KO Shamo) are There any in the U.S ( Who Has Them ?)

Build a barn then you paint it....

I am unaware of KO Shamo being a recognized breed in the US... much less varieties of them.

We will be letting some of our KOs go, I apologize to all those who have been interested in buying some of them from us, its just been crazy round here lately. No time for picture taking, its nasty cold and I am getting ready for a show. With the show, work and a sick teenager we just have not had time in daylight to get it all done. We will be taking several pairs to the Newnan Ga show this weekend...
Wow nice Ko's you have there :) Really like your buff silkies as well ;) Good luck at the show !

Check the Standard of Perfection.

Build a barn then you paint it....

I am unaware of KO Shamo being a recognized breed in the US... much less varieties of them.

We will be letting some of our KOs go, I apologize to all those who have been interested in buying some of them from us, its just been crazy round here lately. No time for picture taking, its nasty cold and I am getting ready for a show. With the show, work and a sick teenager we just have not had time in daylight to get it all done. We will be taking several pairs to the Newnan Ga show this weekend...

A little over a year ago they cut a mass out of my head about the size of a golf ball. They told me last week I have another about the same size and they are doing another surgery in May. Long story short and not to bore you guys, I am getting down a little so when they work on me, the wife wont have as much to do in the chicken dept. I have 3 trio of Ko Shamo. All about a year old and laying good. One dark trio, and 2 wheaton (BBR). Asking 120 per trio plus shipping. Most of them have been posted on here before. I will get some added to this post in the next day or two.

old*cowboy, do you still have any ko-shamo trios for sale? If so, what colors are they or better yet, are they show quality...I mean, do they meet the standards for exhibition?

old*cowboy, do you still have any ko-shamo trios for sale? If so, what colors are they or better yet, are they show quality...I mean, do they meet the standards for exhibition?

The trios are all sold. I did hatch about 15 out of them before I was told about my surgery so I have some chicks. I dont know sex, or colors of these chicks. Far as standard there is no standard for KO in US shows. APA and ABA does not recognize them. The ones I have meet the Japan standard that I have (by my own interpitation.) I normally dont sale chicks and eggs, my surgery will be in May. By then they will be getting old enough to let go. When I decide what I am going to do with them I will post it on here. I may sale them locally before that if I get a chance. But in this weather (up and down) I will not sale chicks that have to be shipped.

old*cowboy
Thank you very much for your reply, wished I'd known about BYC sooner. I'll be happy just seeing some future pictures of your birds. With that said, I'm sure there is an ol country western song to fit the mood and get you back up on the horse. For now, we extend our thoughts, prayers and blessings to you and your loved ones.

I have a rooster that looks like the birds you guys have posted. He was out of a straight run batch from the local feed store. He was pretty- yellow with pretty brown markings and my daughter wanted him. We had gone to get some pullets. Anyway, I don't really know for sure what kind he is but he looks like these guys. All I know is he's aggressive and he has injured my bantam cochen roo so I need to get rid of him. Is ther anyone in mid-TN that wants him or could take a look at him and help me out on what to do with him? We're in the Mt. Juliet area.

Back
Top Bottom