KO shamo chicks

arturolozano

Chirping
10 Years
Dec 12, 2009
Fresno California
HELLO. The problem I got is ! I have a few pairs of KO shamos .Put about The chicks wen they are about a 2 weeks they star dying ... I have cornish b, old English B,modernsb, ,Asiel, , The chicks are o k .put the ko the kip on dying 70%-80% .I FEED THEM chick star . anything I cant do to increase the live in the chicks? Thank you Arturo L.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
How old are the Ko Shamo chicks? Are all the chicks around the same age. I had this happen in tyhe summer because I had three week old and day olds together and the heat killed most of the three week olds. Whats the temp at?

I talk to a few breeders an they to my it was common .To put dirt from my coops sow they get used to, they are import bred , there Ammunn System is not used to the gems and disease from this Country.

Control the heat when birds are young Week 1 85* degrees week 2 80* week 3 75* and 5* degrees lower each week until fully feathered. ko shamos are a lightly feathered bird and need the full 6 or 7 weeks to get finished until put out in the coop. Vitamin drops in the water and some TLC.

Welcome2theBYC.gif

Back
Top Bottom