Ko Shamo Thread!

My Ko Shamo cockerel started moulting and my Ko Shamo hen developed a taste for feathers and she about plucked all his out of him. I separated her from him in hopes his feathers would grow back. His feathers started growing back and I put him in with some more hens. They started picking the feathers from his tail and vent and would not let them grow back. I put Blu-Kote on him but that did not stop them from picking his feathers. I saw these hen saddles on Ebay with tail covers so I thought I would give them a try. They cover up his back and tail so the hens can't get to his tail feathers so it should work. I also put some cabbage and a flock block in the pen in hope that that keeps the hens from picking at him. I hung up some carrots to but they have not touched them.

My ko shamo roo
[/IMG]

I found this video on how to make a chicken waterer out of two empty two liter soft drink bottles. I tried it and it works really good. It is a cheap and easy way to make a waterer for your chickens.

0.jpg

hi wondering if anyone have any ko shamo for sale. willing pay for quality stock. looking for 2 stag 4 hens. or even chicks
please lets me know thanks

Some of my Ko and F2 Ko chicks. One of my roosters is a Dun so I have a few Chocolate chicks mixed in with them!

There are 30 chicks in this pool, you just can't see them all. I have more hatching even now.

Back
Top Bottom