Kudos to this Quail forum!!

Discussion in 'Quail' started by _Randall_, Dec 5, 2009.

1. _Randall_

_Randall_ Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 3, 2009
    Grenada, Ms
    I haven't been here very long, but compared to Crappie forum I've been a member of.......as well as others I view frequently, this is probalby the most helpful and informative bunch of folks a person could want to associate him/herself with![​IMG] I've already gotten lots of PMs from some very helpful folks, and I long for the day where I can get as educated on the quail thing as most of y'all are so I can repay the favor.

I've learned a ton of stuff just by combing through the archives, which is a very large history of about anything you want to know about. I know I ask questions on here that probably could be answered by spending much time in the archives, but.....I really can't stay on here all the time like I want.......(My boss, wife, and 3 kids influence that decision greatly!).

Again, Thank You (whoever) for this site.......It's become addictive, and I'm prolly gonna get in trouble sooner or later because of it...... [​IMG]

2. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    welcome. I think we all feel that way [​IMG]

I heard there is a BYCA meeting in the works (BYC Anonomous) for those of us that need to woirk on our addictions. [​IMG]

3. Overeasyplz

Overeasyplz Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    Leesburg
    I feel the same way! I love the quail forum!

4. chickensioux

chickensioux Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2009
    Western North Carolina
    I have quail, chickens and turkey. Not only is this forum full of great, informative, helpful, knowledgeable folks....it's addictive.

5. Kullas

Kullas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2009
    Ellijay Ga.
    Whoo hoo les have a quail party. Rosted quail for everyone [​IMG]

6. JJMR794

JJMR794 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    They Say Admitting And Accepting The Addiction Is The First Step In Treating It [​IMG]

7. xxSonja

xxSonja Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Australia
    I agree, just from reading past posts i have found out so much info that has been greatly helpful since im fairly new to owning button quails. Thanks to everyone for making this forum such a great resource [​IMG]

8. canter6

canter6 Cooped up

Oct 12, 2009
    Dacula,GA.
    I learn stuff here all the time, so my hat is off.

9. _Randall_

_Randall_ Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 3, 2009
    Grenada, Ms
    And who's not guility of spending some time on the Recipe board??? Boy Howdy, talkin' 'bout workin' up an appetite just by readin'.......LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by