L.O.R.E. Ordinances

Discussion in 'Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Coopa Cabana, May 27, 2012.

1. Coopa Cabana

Coopa Cabana My Coop Runneth Over . . .

Aug 30, 2009
    Colorado
    My Coop
    Would it be possible to have the ordinances under each state listed in alphabetical order? I didn't see a way to sort them alphabetically, and I think it would be easier for readers to locate their particular city.

Also, I think it would help readers if a link to the L.O.R.E. section was at the top of the Ordinance Forum - I think many don't realize they have to go to the Learning section to find the Ordinances.

Thanx!

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator

Great questions and suggestions!

We've been trying to figure out a way to make the LORE section easier to use and we recognize that it is definitely not user friendly right now. We thought the "articles" system had more features for sorting and listing when converting, but found out it had more limitations than expected.

We've had a few ideas, but they all are terribly manual and we're not sure how to best proceed.

I've also added a link to the top of the Ordinance Forum for "View our database of local laws and ordinances"
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2012
  3. Coopa Cabana

Coopa Cabana My Coop Runneth Over . . .

Aug 30, 2009
    Colorado
    My Coop
    Adding the database link to the top of the Ordinance Forum is a great start. Thanx Rob!

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator

no... no.... thank YOU! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: