LA Chickenstock (MS & TX too) - TRY AGAIN!!! (pg. 5)

We only have 3 weeks left and then we will be having our LA chickenstock. Please do not forget to let me know how many people will be attending with you and what you will be bringing.

I have also been asked to inform you all that tx_dane_mom is selling off her entire flock of Blue Rocks and also several others (Showgirls, Penedesencas, SQ Barred Rocks). She will not be able to attend the chickenstock, but is willing to meet a buyer about 1/2 way (Just outside of Lake Charles). They are from Gordie's stock - very good bloodline.

Thanks to all and look forward to seeing you at chickenstock.

Dorothy

Hello everyone. I am sure that all of you have been watching T.S. Gustav, just like me. If it does hit us, then it is exspected to hit around Tuesday (9-2-08). I think that it is a good idea to postpone the LA Chickenstock.

I have been really lookiing forward to this, but I feel that this is the best option right now. We will have a LA Chickenstock, but I do not know when yet.

Everyone stay safe and I look forward to getting together to meet some of you in the future.

Thanks,
Dorothy

Hello all. I haven't forgotten about having chickenstock. I have been giving everyone time to get their lives back together after all of the hurricanes that we have had to endure.

I have decided on having the chickenstock on November 8, 2008.

Please reply and let me know if this is a good date for all of you to attend.

Thanks and I am looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Dorothy

Gate - I have you down, with 2 guests.

I will need to know what dish you will be bringing and will you be bringing any chickens?

Thanks,
Dorothy

Im a true Coonie Ill be bringing the Possom Fritters, Swamp Critter Stew and Coon Casserolle!!
tongue.png

I'll bring what ever you need - see what others are bringing and I can fill in the spots that we need food in - whatever it is ... and oh yes I am bringing my babies. How many can we bring and do we need to bring our own tables and chairs?

Gate

Gate

I still do not know how many members will be attending and bringing what foods. I do have a few tables, but I am having trouble finding chairs. Whenever the date gets closer and I find out how many people are going to attend, then I will know more about how many tables and chairs I/we will need.

As for bringing your babies, we haven't set a limit on how many you can bring. Are you bringing them to show, sell, trade or what. I would like to list what birds that are going to be there for sale, that way if someone is looking for a particular breed, then they will know that it will be there for sale.

I plan on providing the following foods.

Hamburgers/Cheeseburgers
Hotdogs
Potato Salad
Cole Slaw
Baked Beans
Some canned drinks

yippiechickie.gif

Thanks,
Dorothy

Back
Top Bottom