Ladies - could you? would you?

I can't live without chocolate in my life. I don't eat tons of it, but I like a nice treat once in awhile. I have the extra large Hershey's bars hiding in my sock drawer right now. Shhh, don't tell the kids...
hide.gif

Well largely as a result of this thread I went nuts in the candy aisle when we went to the store this evening. DH just stared as I tossed bag after bag of chocolates in the cart. The BYCers made me do it! The BYCers made me do it!
wee.gif

My lastest addiction is the reese pieces that are york peppermint. YUM!
I got a bag of soft peppermints and hard candies too, just so I don't look like a total addict.
cool.png

I do love chocolate, but I'm more of a truffle lover. I don't eat a ton of it either, although I used to an was thin. Go figure.

Hubby on the other hand can scarf down a 20 lb box of See's candy and gain not 1 pound!

I open the door to our van and candy wrappers fall out!

I know people look at me like that explains everything, but they aren't my wrappers. They're usually Reese's and I can't stand those things.

Give me a really good piece of dark chocolate once in a while and I'm good.

I do make a macadamian or peacan fudge torte though that I could eat till I get sick, but only make one every few year just for that reason.

Quote:
Yeah, I looked hard at a package of those last night, but my addiction isn't that bad; not ready for the hard stuff yet.

Back
Top Bottom