Ladies First Chicken Door Issues/Support

Bill,
Wow. I just happened to look on the site today and saw your post. Obviously I don't come on here very often.

I'm sorry for the trouble you have had.

I checked my email accounts and did not see an email from you.

Please double check the email address you sent it to.

[email protected]
Or
[email protected]

I take pride on my customer service, enjoy communicating with my customers, and have never ripped off anyone let alone a whole lot of people. I would like to know the basis of your claim.

I take care of my customers as I think that is the most important thing. You shouldn't buy a product and then it not work even after a year.

That is why when had two issues from well over a year ago I took care of them. One person even bought one second hand from someone because they were moving and I just had them pay for the shipping for me to fix it.

I will gladly refund your purchase, send you a new door, or fix your door. It isn't good business not to do that. And I'll be happy to pay for the loss of your chickens.

As far as returns go, I happened to look at my customer list last night from this past year and I only had one and that is from a lot of customers.

I will try to send you a private message and give you my cellphone number so we can talk if you want tonight when I get home from work.

Thanks,
Matt

I purchased a door on April 20th and was advised of a 3 to 4 week delay. After over a month, I have not received an update on the status and began trying to contact Matt through both email addresses. I have not received a response. I have found reviews online stating similar incidents. I have now filed a complaint with PayPal, posted on the seller's FB page, messaged through FB, and now here. It seems like a great product, but I am seriously having my doubts about the company and customer service.

I purchased a door on April 20th and was advised of a 3 to 4 week delay. After over a month, I have not received an update on the status and began trying to contact Matt through both email addresses. I have not received a response. I have found reviews online stating similar incidents. I have now filed a complaint with PayPal, posted on the seller's FB page, messaged through FB, and now here. It seems like a great product, but I am seriously having my doubts about the company and customer service.
@Why Did The Chicken Cross

Did you ever receive your door?

Timeline:
5/12-Ordered the Ladies First Chicken Door.
5/12- Received an email after purchase stating the door will be delayed 3-4 weeks due to shipping issues pertaining to COVID19.
5/30- I reached out to @Why Did The Chicken Cross to get an update or some sort of tracking number
6/2- I still did not receive a response. I felt like this entire purchase was strange from the start and the lack of communication/response made me even more skeptical that I might of just got burnt for $219
6/2- I sent another email voicing my concern that I have not received the door or an update/tracking number.
6/4- Matt responded and ensured me that it was not a scam and that he has been super busy with many orders. He stated my door should be out by the end of the week(which to me is Friday 6/12) The response was great in terms of comfort and provided me with a better ETA. Although still past the 3-4 week mark (Friday, 6/12 shipping date + 1-3 day shipping + a weekend, chances are it would be arriving monday(6/15) or Tuesday(6/16) which is 5 weeks from purchase), I did not complain.
6/15- still no door, tracking number or email with updates.
6/15- I send Matt an email again requesting an ETA or tracking number.
6/16- I received a message that seemed copied and pasted to be sent to multiple customers. The email stated that the solar panels still have not come in and they should be in Monday, 6/22, meaning I wouldn’t see the door until approx. 6/24 or 6/25.
6/16- An hour after receiving the email advising another delay, I responded voicing my displeasure in an email. No response from Matt now for 3 days.
6/17- I received a tracking number via PayPal which stated the label was created and USPS is awaiting for the package.
6/19-USPS has yet to receive the package over 24 hours since I was notified of a tracking number and creation of the label.

To recap: Today is 6/19, I still do not have the product I purchased on 5/12. A tracking number was issued, but the carrier still has yet to receive the package to deliver to me. Best case scenario at this point, I receive the door Monday or Tuesday next week which is 6 weeks after purchase.

Opinion: seems like a great product which has kept me from asking for a refund even after the 3-4 week delay as stated. Appears that Matt is overwhelmed and needs a secretary/customer service rep to respond to customers in a timely fashion and ensure the product is delivered as promoted/promised. The company also needs to develop a better way for customers to reach them. No telephone number, no address listed on the website, no place for reviews(not even google) and not recognizable to the better business bureau(BBB). This has clearly been an issue within forums and Facebook posts for several years now. I am still hopeful that upon receiving the door, it will live up to its expectations and that will make up for the poor purchase experience thus far.

Sorry for the book I just wrote, but frustration will do that to dissatisfied customers.

Back
Top Bottom