Ladies over 30 Years of Age

Quote:
Yah but at 80 i'm not gonna care if i'm in a nursing home.....just change my depends and stop looking....
lol.png
.Hahahaha!!!

Ohmigod, I almost choked!!
gig.gif

I'm glad someone thinks i'm a little funny!!
lol.png

I have a little tattoo on my ankle.....never liked how it turned out.....It is a peace sign with a little heart next to it. Went with four friends and mine was the only one that got screwed up. My husband says it looks like a bullet wound on my ankle. Nice huh?

Well i would like to get it covered and have been considering a small rooster or hen...Anyone else have a cute little chicken on them?

Well gals, I'm not a woman, but I'm certainly over 30 and I got my one and only tat about a year ago. I have three red hearts with a blue banner running throughout them with the name of my grandson that I lost at 10 months old, my father who I lost very suddenly after a complete physical said that he was a very fit 79 year old, and the man that I worked for for 15 years, who always treated me like his son from the first day I met him until I said the funeral service when he died! It isn't anything that I talk usually about, but have had many people ask the reasoning behind it. If they ask, I tell them. My wife thinks that if this is how I honor these three fellas memories, so be it. Many that have tats have done so for these and similar memories. I have a friend that has them alover his neck and one on his face! That is way overboard, but then again, it is HIS Face and Neck! JMO

Quote:
O.k. elaborate G rated style because I can't think of even 10 piercings
hmm.png

Eyebrow, nose, three in each ear, and nipples. One of my friends is a piercer. She pierces for me at just a little above cost. I'll probably get three more next month. Belly button, and two more in the ears (not in the lobe, but I can't think of the correct names right now.)
By not having repect for people who choose flash let me elaborate. For me a tattoo is a spiritual thing. I believe that in choosing something that is meaningful to you to adorn your body with you are honoring the part of you that resonates with the tattoo. I decided to get a phoenix last year after my husband became suicidal and our lives where falling apart. I almost had him involintarily commited for suicide watch. Last summer was a very dark time for the two of us. I kept everything together. Got the kiddos to my parents for the summer, payed bills, kept DH among the living. Thanked the Goddess daily for the strength that I didn't even know I had until I needed it. A phoenix represents similiar virtues in different cultures. Female energy, strength, persurverence, protector of the family, riseing from pain and ashes and soaring. So every time I look at that beautiful bird I will remember the pain of last year but I will also remember the joy that eventually came out of it. My husband went to counsiling and finally dealt with the issues that caused him to be suicidal. My kiddos still have a daddy and my relationship with DH is stronger than it has ever been. I don't expect every tattoo to have as much meaning in it. For a long time I planned on getting a fairy. I like them, I always have. I never found one I like enough to get permanantly. I do think that you should put more thought into it though than you would what you were going to wear to an important event. It bugs me when I ask what a particular tattoo means and the person I am questioning shrugs and says "don't know but it looked good on the shop's wall." Now if the person instead replied well I was thinking about "x" and this flash piece was perfect, that I could totally get. Am I making any sense or am I just a tiny bit crazy. I did spend two months looking for an outfit to wear to my brother's wedding. Ummm... I guess I can be a bit of a perfectionist.

I have not read anyone else's postings, but NO!! Tattoos=Low Class to me....Sorry...No offense to anyone as people may decorate themselves anyway they really want to & I don't believe there should be a state "law" against them, but there is a "law" against them in my house for my kids.
sickbyc.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
The best part is that she copied pictures from Pink Floyd "The Wall" onto her arm. (Which if she is in her 20's would be OLDies music for her). But the best part is ........wait for it...... she is wearing an AC/DC T-shirt, what was the store out of Floyd T-s in the clasic rock section.
lau.gif
idunno.gif
celebrate.gif

Geeshhh never knew if you listened to Floyd ,you can't listen to AC/DC also???? God forbid you listen to to types of rock.....

HER ARM, HER RIGHT! Now i would have not gotten it but it aint my arm!

Quote:
Not as lucky, agreed.....however, I still don't see it as a matter of respect or lack thereof for that person.

My 39 y/o best friend has a Smashing Pumpkins tat on her arm. I KNOW she will deeply regret it someday....this was a recent addition to her body, BTW. However, I certainly wouldn't lose respect for her.

When I was 18 (back in 1988 OMG) I got some flowers and a butterfly on my ankle. They are still there! Yeah, sometimes I wish they would go away, but they won't. Would I do that now???? NO WAY! However, I don't think it defines me as a person at all. And that was my point. We all have reasons for the tats we get. Can be deep and personal or it can be "OH that is soooooo cute" but in the end it is all just a matter of taste in art.
smile.png

well said!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Actually they are both the same type(assuming the second to was spose to be a TWO) BUT you would think if you are gonna devote your whole arm to a group that you would at least wear thier shirt.

Quote:
Actually they are both the same type(assuming the second to was spose to be a TWO) BUT you would think if you are gonna devote your whole arm to a group that you would at least wear thier shirt.

personally my devotion would be to AC/DC...lol Classic rock and hard rock....FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK>>>>FIRE>>>WE SALUTE YOU!

Would have been a funnier pic if she had on a hanna montana shirt
lau.gif

OH and PS my buttons stick since my boys popped them off so...........TWO DOINK~~~ and the space bar is just as bad

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom