Ladies over 30 Years of Age

Quote:
Actually they are both the same type(assuming the second to was spose to be a TWO) BUT you would think if you are gonna devote your whole arm to a group that you would at least wear thier shirt.

personally my devotion would be to AC/DC...lol Classic rock and hard rock....FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK>>>>FIRE>>>WE SALUTE YOU!

Would have been a funnier pic if she had on a hanna montana shirt
lau.gif

OH and PS my buttons stick since my boys popped them off so...........TWO DOINK~~~ and the space bar is just as bad

It would be funnier to see her whole arm devoted to Hanna Montana, but that would be a whole nother story.
ep.gif

Quote:
only if Miley Cyrus is on the front?hanna on back~ you get the best of both worlds.....
Oh i hate my kids for making me watch that!

Not that I want to take this profound thread off topic from this mystery tat
friend of Deb's but I actually enjoyed watching that show with my son. He
would turn to me and say "Dad, she is SO HOT". That's my 8yo boy.
smile.png

My wife would drool a little over Billy Ray too.

Ok back on topic now. Sorry Deb and mystery tat friend.
tongue.png

Tattoos just turn into big blobs.

I've seen some really pretty tattoos, but I thank GOD that I didn't get that Jon BonJovi cow skull on my ankle 20 years ago!! I also thank God my nose piercing closed over w/o a scar.

...all that being said...I kinda want a sunflower on my little toe!
roll.png

SO has one that is well done, suits his personality but he regrets having done. I actually don't notice it much but it suits him.

I really think it depends on the person, the tattoo subject and the artists. SIL has too many and counting and just looks ridiculous, but then i've seen I've seen some that are beautifully done. so... depends on the person, the tattoo subject and the artist….but I can't think of ANYTHING that I like THAT much that I'd want it permanently attached.

Back
Top Bottom