Ladies post pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cetawin!
wee.gif
bow.gif

Now we need some pics of your DH in the other thread..
droolin.gif

Quote:
wee.gif
What's your regiment?

Actually we have just been eating better and at home, and LOTS of salads and LOTS of water.... We got in this habit for a long time of eating fast food several times a week because I had to run the kids so much after school no time to cook, no one wanted to eat earlier. So now I eat smaller portions and better quality... a little bit of everything, even dessert thrown in a couple night a week.

Quote:
I noticed the chicken sheets, too!

TerrieLacy MADE THOSE SHEETS AND I LOVE THEM!!!

As you should, but I still get to tease you about them, as I should.

Quote:
What other thread? doh'

He is in Kentucky until the 26th...just outside Lexington at the US Army Cadet facility if anyone wants to chase him down and harrass him...feel free to do so!

Quote:
What other thread? doh'

He is in Kentucky until the 26th...just outside Lexington at the US Army Cadet facility if anyone wants to chase him down and harrass him...feel free to do so!

*redhens scrambling to find her map....*

and the other thread is for the mens pics..in this forum..
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
What other thread? doh'

We're just a little over an hour south of there...

Quote:
What other thread? doh'

*redhens scrambling to find her map....*

Easy Killer, what about PC?!?
tongue2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom