Ladies post pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Don't feel bad! No one commented on mine either.
roll.png

I really like your pics! I like how you how you're so versatile in appearance! I always look the same....just different outfit.
hmm.png

You know, I was toggling between BYC and the personals on Craig's List and wishing we had a personal's thread here, too. Probably not a good idea... but it would be so nice to meet a guy who liked the same things I do....

Quote:
I think you're beautiful, Sue! I'm sorry I missed your pictures on the first go-round. I had a hard time keeping up with this thread!

I think of you every day when I go out and feed/water my chickens and see the beauties I hatched from your eggs! I really need to send you pics - my little pullet looks like a lavender Ameraucana - she is gorgeous!

Quote:
Don't feel bad! No one commented on mine either.
roll.png

I really like your pics! I like how you how you're so versatile in appearance! I always look the same....just different outfit.
hmm.png

At some point I think we should ask the staff to remove all comment posts from this thread anyways.

I'm also proposing a new reality show: PC's 100 first dates with the women of BYC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom