Not open for further replies.
These 2 were just taken this last weekend at a poultry show:
PICT1451.jpg

PICT1435.jpg

These were from last year:
AmynSilkies.jpg

100_4525-1.jpg

SilkieArticle-Page1.jpg

What's really scary is that I gotta cover up my natural dark blonde roots with alot of hair dye all the time.....
Amy

Quote:
Your eyes make me want to delete my picture again
sad.png

But I won't because I have cute scrubs on....

I'm deleting mine now and they aren't on this thread.

aww you guys...!!!

Thank you, very much!

Quote:
I totally noticed you but got so wrapped up into how you Photoshopped the bangs so well or was that a joke?

I totally photoshopped those bangs in... I am a professional.
lau.gif

So you could actually take a picture of me and make me look good? No way. Not possible. I don't believe it.

I'll admit the I did some cosmetic surgery on my pic in the lavender shirt. Red eye was removed with a little blue added(eyes are brown), a wrinkle or two were removed, and I wish my teeth were that white.
roll.png

Quote:
I love it! It's beautiful, and the sentiment behind it would be enough for me to forget my phobia of needles and have one done. Hubby keeps trying.

I think it is awesome to have faces to go with the names. It's like one big family in here!
smile.png

Quote:
lau.gif

So you could actually take a picture of me and make me look good? No way. Not possible. I don't believe it.

I'll admit the I did some cosmetic surgery on my pic in the lavender shirt. Red eye was removed with a little blue added(eyes are brown), a wrinkle or two were removed, and I wish my teeth were that white.
roll.png

You know what would be real hot, PC? You on a motorcycle!
droolin.gif
Oh wait, it's already posted...
hide.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
lau.gif

roll.png

I told one of my clients (who is a dermatologist that does a lot of cosmetic work), "You make people look good in real life, I make them look good forever!"
wink.png

Quote:
lau.gif

roll.png

DO NOT make me go there, Don

Quote:
You did all that, but couldnt put hair on my head, or at least cover over the stain on my shirt, thanks.
barnie.gif

ROFLMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom