Ladies post pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a leopard?
th.gif

Do people eat leopards?!?

WOW that Leopard is Gorgeous Birch Run. What did it's fur feel like? I've always wanted to feel the fur of the big cats. That tail is something!

Did you get to keep anything from the animals, hides or heads or anything? What a huntress you are! And not too far from me, I desperately want to bow hunt!

Okay, let me find some pics...

Last edited:
Yes, I have the pelt which is out for mounting and the skull here at home. Hunters rarely waste anything. Surprisingly, most African game has very stiff fur. The plants and trees there are brutally thorny and rough on skin and hair coats. It is a very hard habitat.

The meat cannot be imported to the US as there are diseases in Africa which would wipe out our wildlife and livestock populations (an example is foot and mouth disease). We do eat our game while on safari but the bulk goes to the local villages who suffer with many family deaths and livestock losses due to predators such as leopards, lion and very dangerous big game like elephants, hippos and cape buffalo.

Elephant tastes like beef. Right after I shot my hippo along the Zambezi River hordes of starving Zambians illegally crossed the river just to crack bones for marrow and take minute scraps left by the legal owners, Zimbabweans.

If one is to shed tears, then shed them for people like them.

Quote:
I suppose that's poetic justice. I would think that there would be all sorts of regulations about shooting elephants, lions, and leopards though. Aren't they all endangered?

And what's that third photo -- a springbok?

ETA: Nope, it's not. But I'm not sure what it is.

Last edited:
Quote:
I suppose that's poetic justice. I would think that there would be all sorts of regulations about shooting elephants, lions, and leopards though. Aren't they all endangered?

Yeah. Elephants especially. You know that they grieve?
Such beautiful creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom