Ladies post pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
How could you?? What did that plastic jug ever do to you? and your wasteing precious H2O in the process.
barnie.gif

Quote:
How could you?? What did that plastic jug ever do to you? and your wasteing precious H2O in the process.
barnie.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Sometimes I use eggs placed on the top of a 2 liter half full of water. If I hit the jug I loose, if I can splat the egg without moving the jug I win. Sorry, but out here in the sticks we're amused easy and have to make life interesting
smile.png

Quote:
barnie.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Sometimes I use eggs placed on the top of a 2 liter half full of water. If I hit the jug I loose, if I can splat the egg without moving the jug I win. Sorry, but out here in the sticks we're amused easy and have to make life interesting
smile.png

Excellent idea, I'll have to try that soon!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

smile.png

Excellent idea, I'll have to try that soon!

The Sks is scoped I hope? I'm trying to work my accuracy from 20 yards with my .45 but not quite egg accurate yet. Definately hit the 2 liter any time I want to, but the egg is iffy. My rifle, no probs. The shotgun
hide.gif
muahahahahhahaha

Yep, the SKS is scoped. We haven't been shooting in ages, once hubby is laid off for the winter (ugh, but it's the way things are) we'll have more time for it. Ooops, sorry for the off topic, ladies, please resume posting your pictures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom