Lakenvelder Colors?

I know I'm replying weeks later but those look just like my Golden Campines did as chicks. They were incredibly similar to my Sicilian Buttercups but the comb is very distinctive.
That's what GrayFarms thought too. I'll be curious to see how this one turns out. Do you have any pics of them? I'd be interested in seeing how similar they are.

Attachments

• 20200420_200650.jpg
    20200420_200650.jpg
    462.9 KB · Views: 6
Do you have any up close ones of the comb?

She has a single comb forsure. This is the most current picture I've been able to get of her. It doesnt show up the best. The one behind her is a gold laced wyandotte. Def not the same comb. Haha

Attachments

• 20200520_090806.jpg
    20200520_090806.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 4
She has a single comb forsure. This is the most current picture I've been able to get of her. It doesnt show up the best. The one behind her is a gold laced wyandotte. Def not the same comb. Haha
Looks kinda like a Barnevelder.

Looks kinda like a Barnevelder.
Oh good thought.
But we use to have a barnvelder, she didn't have this much red throughout her whole body. Mostly just around collar and breast and it was pretty settle tones compared to this little girl. So im skeptical to be certain of that option still. But i will still research barnvelder for any different variations then the one I was familiar with.🙂

Oh good thought.
But we use to have a barnvelder, she didn't have this much red throughout her whole body. Mostly just around collar and breast and it was pretty settle tones compared to this little girl. So im skeptical to be certain of that option still. But i will still research barnvelder for any different variations then the one I was familiar with.🙂
Ok. I've never had one so I'm not too familiar with them. Can you get a few more pics of her?

Back
Top Bottom