Lamb Dinner (PIX)

rebbetzin

Crowing
15 Years
Apr 4, 2008
Tucson AZ
I really don't like Lamb. But, my husband does, so once and and while, I do fix it. Last night's dinner I tried to make "special" since he has not been having a fun time at work lately.

Here are a couple of photos of the Lamb dinner.

3910RackofLambemail.jpg

This is all "plated" up!

3910RackofLambsingleplateemail.jpg

Those are garlic mashed potatoes, spinach with toasted almonds. one lamb chop, and a homemade roll. For Dessert was a slice of our favorite rum cake from a local restaurant.

The lamb had been marinating for two days. And even I found it to taste quite nice!

wow you did a great job.

Being Armenian lamb is a staple food in my household. I always marinate it in onions ( covering it so you cant see the meat) and seasoning with salt, pepper, garlic powder and whatever else I feel like) overnight or for 24 hours before cooking. then you can either cook with the onions or discard them before cooking (I prefer to cook with them but I know people who dont)

The onions cut that lamb game taste. Also med/rare is best
smile.png

Your dinner could have been in a 5 star is looks great! love the flower
smile.png

Last edited:
I'm not a lamb fan either. Haven't tried it in several years - perhaps I should try again.

Beautiful job! - both on the cooking and the presentation!

edit:typo

Last edited:
For something, nobody likes, it sure is expensive...How many times have I stood in the meat section, and looked at the $5 lb. lamb and then, bought the pork.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom