Her hock

Attachments

• 20201114_142414.jpg
    20201114_142414.jpg
    763.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 20201114_142357.jpg
    20201114_142357.jpg
    734.5 KB · Views: 2
I will look at the hocks. I was thinking of Epsom salt soak as well. So I have been adding niacin to water. I received a 50lb bag of red wheat ive been giving to them as treats. I believe it has good niacin and vitamins in it for them right? And is better for them then corn? That's different then omega 3s. I have fish oil pills i can squeeze into their water? So I can buy flax seed and sprinkle on the food and that will help w pain? Thank you for all the helpful information

Wheat is O.K, but it shouldn't consist of more than 10% of her diet. She really needs to be on a feed formulated for waterfowl, or all poultry. Adding the B vitamins, greens like lettuce, and flaxseed may also help keep her legs in good condition.

Fish oil would work for Omega's, but since it is an oil, it won't mix in with water. It would be best offered orally, or over treats.

Good point about putting it on treats. Her diet is layer pellets 16% protein i believe. Its the country max version. And then she gets corn or wheat or apples or lettuce for treats.

Back
Top Bottom