Land of the Lions you ask well lookie here...

Awesome,

Beautiful pics Cetawin,

We don't get anything like that over here, only next door's moggy, but it is wonderful to see life through your eyes sometimes.

Thank you.

Jena.

How gorgeous

There have been sightings around here and farther north but I have never seen one (outside of a zoo
sad.png
) That would be so cool ..as long as it didnt eat any of my animals.

LOL no they do not climb well. Being a native floridian I can tell you what an 8 footer will do to a screen florida room when it decides to go in for a cat snack....

LOL it got in and could not get out so it just tore the florida room off the back of the house! Gotta love dinosaurs. hehehehe

Our Local Paper has been doing local ""lion reports" along with the "bear reports" since about 3 years ago, both species started showing up in several local Woods/lake areas....
We live N. of Muskegon on the Lake Michigan shoreline... and they are being spotted all the way from here to the U.P!

The Bears are worse-- since they saunter on downtown, or into homes & garages...

The Cougars keep to themselves-- we have yet to spot one.... I THINK we have heard them tho.. along with the coyote and Foxes Yipping...

Malin Perkins woulda felt right ta home here!

oh yeah when you hear them they are anything but cat like...they bark loud eerie bark

They are amazing though really.

Back
Top Bottom