Langshan Chick Updates!!! *Picture Overload!!*

you mean like this?
wink.png

19130_100_0482_00_a.jpg

Not a great photo but you get the idea

Last edited:
Buck Creek! I think it's time for some NEW pictures of your birds!!! Hens especially!
big_smile.png

You know...being that it's spring and all....new photos! new photos!

All right, I do need some more
tongue.png
but don't look for them till after Mon. 2 auctions tomorrow, one for birds and one for a tractor, I'm just glad there close to each other.

So tell me rodriquez, just how well do these langshans chickens lay? You've successfully talked me out of wyandottes.
tongue.gif

I'm all excited about getting a bator next month.
celebrate.gif

Funny thing is, I only have room right now for about six more chickens and I want at least a dozen different breeds (so far). Anticipating Thor's reaction when he sees a silkie for the first time.
gig.gif

Last edited:
I've been getting 1-2 eggs a day from 3 birds. I have a "feeling" the oldest hen ain't pulling her weight...

Mikaela110-1-1-1.jpg

As you can tell, she needs better lacing all over her body. But...she's gorgeous in type. The only thing I see that needs changing is the width of her skull and the depth of the U of her back.

Quote:
I get 6-7 eggs out of 8 birds most of the time maybe once every 16-18 days I get only 4, but the next day I get 8. The one thing about the langs there big but they are not heavy eaters.

Quote:
I get 6-7 eggs out of 8 birds most of the time maybe once every 16-18 days I get only 4, but the next day I get 8. The one thing about the langs there big but they are not heavy eaters.

That's good to know, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom