Langshan Thread!!!

Billy Flynn is now about 12-13 weeks old. His feathers have a lovely iridescence. I'm not sure how he is developing according to the Standard. Can someone with some expertise give me a critique? It might help me learn what to look for. My other roo, Razzle, doesn't seem to have much of a tail yet.

I love his color, and I wasn't really expecting these to be quality birds, since they are my first birds and I got them from Tractor Supply, not a breeder.
I love my Langshans, even if they might have been culled by real breeders. I would like to learn though, to improve my flock. So I appreciate any comments. Thanks.

Billy Flynn is now about 12-13 weeks old. His feathers have a lovely iridescence. I'm not sure how he is developing according to the Standard. Can someone with some expertise give me a critique? It might help me learn what to look for. My other roo, Razzle, doesn't seem to have much of a tail yet.

I love his color, and I wasn't really expecting these to be quality birds, since they are my first birds and I got them from Tractor Supply, not a breeder.
I love my Langshans, even if they might have been culled by real breeders. I would like to learn though, to improve my flock. So I appreciate any comments. Thanks.
HANDSOME CHICKS!

Hey, just started breeding Lagshans (Love them!) and I have this sweet black langshan cock that I have been taking to fair. He has red steaks on his legs, like his scales came off. Does this come with the breed or is this some type of mite? I have lived with chickens my entire life and have been a 4-Her for 6 years now and none of my birds have had this. If any of you know please let me know! Thanks!

Hello!

I would like to find a breeder near Sweden where I can get eggs to hatch. Is there anyone in Denmark for example?

I apologize Jannica, I'm not certain of anyone near that area. Maybe backyardpoultry (more of a UK site) could help you a little more? We're mostly concentrated in the U.S. on this site.

Back
Top Bottom