Langshan Thread!!!

I would love to start raising Langshans in VA, if any of you have any hatching eggs you would be willing to part with, and ship them  please let me know.

I would contact the American Langshan Club director for your area, Camille Lewandowski, her contact info is on the Club website and I will PM it to you, I'm sure she can help find someone nearby to get you started!

I would love to get me a Langshan Rooster so I could maybe get some chicks so I can sell them to people. The LANSHAN are my favorite Chickens I have in my Flock. Thank you

I will have to take a look at the memberships. Don't have them on hand but I'm sure if you could travel a short ways that there would be a cockerel available somewhere.

I will have to take a look at the memberships. Don't have them on hand but I'm sure if you could travel a short ways that there would be a cockerel available somewhere. 
I can travle about 30 miles to find me a LANSHAN ROO for sure. I really want one I be willing to i buy/swap a few of my EE for a ROO I do have EE ROO I would swap for a LANGSHAN ROO. Thank you adicve I will call the club of America on a Cockle breeder near me.

Back
Top Bottom