Langshan Thread!!!

I'm thinking I may have a rooster-Stunning blue bird

Last edited:

I'm thinking I may have a rooster-Stunning blue bird
He is adorable! Please keep posting pics as he matures! My plan for this week in my Langshan world is to put my best black pullets with my big blue boy. I love my Pita Pinta chicks but I'm so ready to hatch some Langshan!

He is adorable! Please keep posting pics as he matures! My plan for this week in my Langshan world is to put my best black pullets with my big blue boy. I love my Pita Pinta chicks but I'm so ready to hatch some Langshan!
Debi, I don't have a good picture of Langshans to make your earrings. Thought I might find one here. Do you have any???

Whatever you like best that you have access to. I usually google images & choose from there but I do not know Langshan well so may not pick what you think to be a good representation of one. I can change any picture to a pair of earrings.
0_croadh1.jpg

This is a nice drawing for black Langshan. I would love to have a pair with this one and also a pair with my big blue boy. I just need to get some new pics of him.
smile.png

0_croadh1.jpg

This is a nice drawing for black Langshan. I would love to have a pair with this one and also a pair with my big blue boy. I just need to get some new pics of him.
smile.png
I copied & pasted this image onto my photo page. Do you like the tail on this one? I googled images & there is a pair similar to these but with a rounder fuller tail. Which looks more realistic to you. That is assuming you can google images & see what I am seeing. I don't know how to send it to you. I am a computer dummy.....LOL

Back
Top Bottom