Langshan

I WORKED there this last summer.

I've got a photo of one of the Langshans I bought. She's just a pullet...and psychotic as Hades...but I am proud of her:

Mikaela.jpg

Chickenpics015.jpg

She needs help in the lacing department, but her type is really good...if I can ever catch her being still for a moment to take her picture...

Quote:
I was thinking of ordering some blue Langshans from Superior farms this spring. Bill Braden has Blue Langshans if you are wanting eggs.

If I get a broody I will keep that in mind wish you were closer then maybe I would go in on an order with you.

Found one more...comparing the blue to the black Langshan from Forrest:

Chickenpics013.jpg

There are NO better hatcheries out there with the prices that will beat Superior Farms...for quality birds. Their birds are amazing. Their Asiatics are the best bunch of Asiatics I have ever seen. I will be taking another tour of the place and hopefully getting some photos of it to share on photobucket.com.

Superior farms has good birds? I feel silly, but who is Forrest Beauford and were can I get a hold of him, do tou know if he sell eggs or chicks. Does he ship?

Well, Forrest Beauford is known for his Langshans. He has some of the BEST white Langshans I have ever seen and he used to have the top of the blacks. He's getting up in age, so working with them all the time is getting hard on him.

Superior Farms has excellent birds and they sell day old chicks as well as hatching eggs.

Forrest Beauford does not sell hatching eggs or chicks because he wants "first choice" at the chicks that hatch out from each pen.

Back
Top Bottom