LANSHAN Chickens A place to talk about them and share pics

my Chicks are Langshan they have feathers on their feet I believe the feed store sold me Langshan they don't the other chicken you keep talking about my look nothing like the Austdrops they more round then mine. And the Austdrops don't have feathers on their feet. I would not be on the other Theard that someone give me the link to if my are not Langshan, you don't know your breed of Chicken like you said not a breed Expter. Either am I but I did my reading my Langshan that is what my are like or not. Best wish and thank you

What's an 'Austdrop'?

EDIT: lol, ok, I got it, you mean 'Australorp'.

You appear to be taking offense at my posts, which was not my intention in replying to your thread. I'll quit replying to this thread now.

Best wishes.

Last edited:
No I am not taking Offense sorry if you think I was you don't know me. I Believe that I got Langshan if they are from a Hachties like you say sorry of I was being Offense. I saw on your reply on the Langshan thread I saw the pic of the Ausrtalorp. I am not coming to this Theard anymore. I will be one the Langshan one most of the time. I live in the USA so chickens probaby do look a bit differte then breed stands from each country. [VIDEO]

[/VIDEO]

All good, glad to hear it was just a misunderstanding. Best wishes with your birds.
Thank you, I am hoping of of my chicks that are Langshan will be a Roo but time will tell cause I am still new to the whole Chicken Rasing thing. Best Wishes with your Birds :)

Back
Top Bottom