"Large" chickens :-)

American Class: 10 month old RIR Cock

Photo taken during this past winter so he isn't to clean but one of my first roasters.

bigredroaster.jpg

New picture taken on the 17th.

bigred1.jpg

American Class: 10 month old RIR Hen taking a dirt bath.

redhen.jpg

Last edited:
You say you will have another "class" for those of us who would like to post our mixed breeds... Not sure what class that is? Or are you saying you are going to open a different show for the mixed breeds? I took a pic of my young Cornish cross today. I was hoping to post it. he is huuuge.
smile.png

Well this does not have to be judged. I jsut wanted to sneak this guy in because he fits in more with LARGE chickens than he does with Mutt in general. Though I did post him in the Mutt show. I jsut wanted to boast his size!

He is 1 month old and weighs 5 lbs. He turned 1 month old the day before this pic was taken! HUUUUGE monster roo!!! Very sweet boy!

1montholdroo.jpg

1montholdrooinhand.jpg

I have what I think are barred rocks...they ahve that same design that is on the rump area of your rooster. Is that what mine will look like when they grow up??? They are males.

shnooky I think that is a broiler he may have problems if you do not give him speacial treatment because he will grow to fast and die I do not know about caring for broilers but Hooligans does.

Good Luck,
Henry

Back
Top Bottom