Large Fowl Cochin Thread

Pics

Just wanted to share a pic of the fellow that started my cochin fandom. We are currently ob the hunt for some girlfriends for him

And no, hes not usually in the house. But it was too cold to take pics outside!

Wonderful thread! You all have so much knowledge. Here is a pic of my new LF Cochin Roo and his lady Hennypenny. Excuse the weed eater- they were hanging out in my well house when they first arrived.

Are there any breeders of b/b/s large fowl cochins on the west coast or even close to Washington that sells hatching eggs? Thanks!
Robert Anderson who lives in Oregon has black and blue LF cochins. I believe he has an ad in the Poultry Press each month.

Bo

Know of anyone who breeds Giant Silver Laced Cochins? I'm in California and I'm having a hard time finding eggs or birds. Also I'll be at the PPBA Poultry show at the end of the month if anyone will be there with some silver laced? Thanks!
John Barca has several varieties of LF cochins, Silver Laced being one of those varieties, also Doris Vosburg also may have Silver Laced but I don't have the contact information for either at this time.

Bo

Back
Top Bottom