Large Fowl only crazy egg chain

honestly-i have no idea. i got them from a lady that lives in a town over from me. i don't show so i don't know what all the specifics are with sop. they are uniformed and good body structure, size and weight. they are some of my favorite ones-except my silkies.

Arkansas 81 - You need to address the issues being posted on the Online Crazy Egg Chain regarding you - there is real concern being expressed -you may need to take a break from swapping for a while.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...s-been-ok-by-nifty-chicken/7760#post_11093320

images

finally was able to get up a picture of one of my hens...ill look and see if I can find my others

I think it is time for a rollback. Have the quail eggs been shipped? I am considering writing new rules for this thread, including limiting swaps accepted per week, and possibly not permitting another swap to be claimed until outstanding swaps are shipped. What do you guys think?

Some rules that make sense and improve the swaps would be good, but all the rules on the pay pal chick swap are why I dont swap on that swap they have destroyed what was a great swap , to many scams running promising egg's from chickens that arent old enough to lay etc. etc. JMO

I think it is time for a rollback. Have the quail eggs been shipped? I am considering writing new rules for this thread, including limiting swaps accepted per week, and possibly not permitting another swap to be claimed until outstanding swaps are shipped. What do you guys think?
I like the rule about not sending a swap until that person's offer has been claimed, esp if rollbacks will be allowed. Not sure about the outstanding swap thing, do you mean if there are swaps outstanding beyond the 2 week window?

I like the ideal about limited number of swaps, but not the ones not being able to swap anymore for the week if it takes longer than 24 hours being claimed. That to me rediculous sometimes folks just can't get anymore eggs bators are full and such.
I too do not swap on the PP/Hatching Egg/Chick thread anymore, it has gotten too out of hand with all the rules that they are constantly changing.

hmmmm... seems a shame to punish everyone just to avoid sending the occasional cautionary PM to a few who are overextending themselves regularly. Especially when the thread seems to self regulate fairly well. Rollbacks are a good idea though. Maybe a 48 hour rollback rule? Otherwise it's burdensome for folks who have eggs ready to ship out - it's tough if we need to check back constantly. I know we all have farms to run and can't be in front of the computer all the time.

I doubt any of us have any trouble selling our eggs locally and online... we're here because the swaps are fun!
Friends_emoticon.gif

Back
Top Bottom