large RED tailed Boa

Blueroo63

Songster
10 Years
Feb 8, 2009
N.Texas
i have a very docile large 6 ' RED TAILED BOA,and he needs a new home ,and he is not a chicken eater...so no worries if intersted PM me thanks glenda

22607_dsc00835.jpg

yeah.. WHERE?? i need a large snake to bellydance with.. the one i bought for it are just hatchling BREDLI pythons.. they wont get big enough for years and years..
and i am getting new cages built really soon... so i will have more room for more snakes!!!

yup.. i ahve been bellydancing for 3 years now... and still have the belly!!!
i think i am gonna specialize in dancing with swords and snakes

one of my old outfits..
18399_sandysword2.jpg

I may have to start me one of them!
cool.png

I would recommend a python myself for that though. I know folks use the boas but I think pythons are calmer animals in general. Just my opinion of course. I have a female ball that is a 5 footer...she is about as sweet as they come.

i have a 4' male ball.. he just doesnt seam big enough yet... he is very sweet...
and i have an everglades rat snake beautiful RED about 5 feet long very sweet,, i was thinking about using him, too....

and i have 2 smaller RESCUE balls that are aggressive.... i have been looking for a new home for those 2, but to an person that KNOWS how to handle agressive snakes.. so i guess i am stuck with them...

all my others are just to small... unless i want to put them all in my hair and look like MEDUSA!!!!

Back
Top Bottom