Silkielove1944

Chirping
Nov 28, 2019
montana
Please Read First A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
*B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
*C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols), or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding, or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
*D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness, as is the BYC way.
* E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. This means: if you didn't create the content (like an image/picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't."

Tores, can you reveal to me how the armored-demons arrived and stayed?" a young pup identified as Lilia, Interviewed the old wolf.

The elderly resigned alpha elevates his muzzle, glimpses over, working to explain the old tale as generations before told down to the next rank. "Lilia, our race dictated the earth at once time. Hostilities and resentment developed and persisted on for decades. Our species generations were major violent and dense then presently." He tranquility sits down. "As our race was shifting for the better. An external world race recognized as the Alucardians stretched to 'assist.' Still, our kind forbids it — the Alucardians trouble not the explanation on why. A conflict developed. We failed this world within ten minutes." His tail tip bounces. "It was assumed they come over to 'sanctuary' the planet. They do it in other worlds. "

He waved his head. "We know the dark revelation. They twisted their information to master races and found poor reasons to do what they prefer." He breathes, scratching at the soil beneath. "Lilia, our species adapted to our latest, forced lives. Growing one with one of the animals that outlasted their 'reservation,'" he spins his eyes, proceeding, "I can't place all that they do to our race, but it's best to outlive away."

Pleased, Lilia bows her head. Then questions once again, "Tores, do they have weaknesses?"

Summary: An advanced external system species identified as the Alucardians abolished humanity over false tasks. They've been effecting action on other planets, described, 'reservation.' It's when they manage a race of species. Exterminating and discarding to 'aid' the population to ecosystems, then handling the remaining track to dominate and drive them to produce what they like out of 'false' reasons. Humans, throughout centuries, accommodated and molded into their predicaments. As they were the ones being hunted. Changing to three main animals. Wolves, ravens, and mountain lions. Other species that were considered extinct are emerging.

--------
O N E || Act appropriately: Inappropriate/mature/violent/content is kept G on this forum since this forum is for RP'ers from twelve years old and above (possibly younger).

T W O || Respect all members outside of RP, no excuses. Bullying, insulting, or threatening is not tolerated here, and bashing/insulting one's religion, country, culture, race, gender, sexual orientation, origin, beliefs, opinion, et cetera, is prohibited and unnecessary. If a member is annoying/harassing you, take a screenshot (or link, if it's in the forums) and PM it to a Moderator: They will take care of the situation without you having to get very involved. *Judgment free zone

T H R E E || Do not give away or ask personal information. Some things are best left unknown. I plead this to you for privacy and safety reasons. - PLEASE DON'T.

F O U R || This one should be pretty easy. God-moding is when a character can do whatever they want, whenever they want with little or no consequences. People cannot dodge bullets. This is not allowed.
This can sometimes be a difficult subject. Meta-gaming is when you, the player, know that something is going to happen ahead of time or uses your knowledge of what's going on to help your character avoid specific problems or react in particular ways. Do not use what you know about other characters and what's going on to move your character. Only use what your character has seen, heard, and knows about.

F I V E || Finally, if any rules change on this site, I ask of you to obey. I'll keep you updated, checking once in a while to ensure we're accepting.

#Rules Shifting rules *You can only shift three times a day unless you instead push your energy to nearly nothing.
*Each shift removes energy and hurts to shift back and forth.
*To renew your energy, you sleep. *8 hours- 3 shifts or more (depending on energy) 6 hours - 2 shifts 4 hours- 1 shift

*Basic Lifestyle-humans-
*Tribal setting
*Chieftain/alpha
*variety of ranks *food is very scarce. *Being hunted
* The majority of water sources are toxic.
*Beware of poisonous animal corpses that were infected by the toxins in the rivers.

*Basic Alien lifestyle- Alucardians- *Dominate species
* Each one has a role, most.
*Advanced technology between each city beneath the surface.
*Shift colors like a chameleon
*Strict on their kind
*Avoids direct sunlight and severe heat.
*Majority are lazy
*Hunting/game
*They use advanced weaponry and items to whatever they desire

Note: Add anything else to your desire

*Weakness-
*Groups of humans/animals
*Weakness to cold and fire.
*Some animal abilities can be deadly. Ex: claws, fangs
*Solid brightness/sun-overheat, temporary blindness

Alien Roles:
Leader- the highest-ranking aliens (leader/ruler)
Elite- Higher in guards
Soldiers-Common guards
Hunters/handlers: the role that either hunts or handles the captive. (Or both)
Scientists: Known to be the brains in the city.
Commoners- Simple species that have various of jobs-seller, taxi driver, ect. (Use your imagination)
Outcast: One that has different views, or differences between each or one of the other. Also known to be alone.

Animal/human Roles:
Chieftain/Chiefteness: Ruler/leader of the animals
Warrior: The fighters, the brave soldiers who defend, attack, create plans, ect.
Gather: Known as the ones that go out by themselves or in groups to gather or forge various items. They're known to be skilled keened on detected toxins.
Medics: Pretty simple ones that are very knowledgeable regarding herbs, plants, serums, ect.
Commons: Simple animals that prefer to live how they decide.
Outcast: Ones that prefer to be alone, avoid contact/conflict, different view. (Ect.)

Note: Add any rank you wish!

I'm not picky; you fill it out the way you want. :D
~Charatcer Sheet
Name:
Animal/alien
Preferred Rank: (optional)
Appearances-
Alien/Human-animal:
Familly (optional):
Personality:
History-(Optional)

Other:-
Post characters on the thread
or questions: I'll be happy to answer any! Don't be shy..lol
I'll add the character and chat thread in the future.

Notes~
Word count-1,105 words-on the forum.
Notes: Enjoy! There's no required word count!

Name: Rune
Animal/alien~Animal
Preferred Rank: ~Warrior

Appearances-
Alien/Human-animal:
Human:~ A young olive-complexion man around the age of his twenties with a long chestnut-brown braid that cascades down to his hips. Appearing very muscular in his daily athletic activities. Similar to the scars on his lupine form was dressed in the same areas as well, especially the missing ear tip.

Animal:~His entire coat encases his small lupine body of intense black dawn-tinted fleece with inner weaves of solid raven-black. Speckles of pink scatter his nearly grey nostrils — aged various in size scars decorated across mainly his sides, and muzzle. As if the poor wolf had enough degrading marks, the tip of his left ear years ago, was cut. There is one thing that compliments him, his sharp amber-shaded irises.

Familly (optional):
Iris-Mother-deceased
Fable-father-thriving
Cloud-brother-living
Aura-sister-alive

Personality:~
Positive~
* Clever
*Resourceful
*Informative
*Ill-sweet
*Flexible

Negative~
*Arrogant
*Domineering
*Secretive
*Carefree
*Detached

History~
A quick explanation of Rune's history, he was beginning to practice about six months old to convert to a casual warrior. It shows that custom was rooted in his family. Trained then placed in a distinct role. Now it might be related to others. He wasn't sure. Throughout his warrior-lived life, he's attacked rivals and opponents, resulting in his unpleasant marks and bodily injuries.

Notes~
Word count:-228
Notes: -None at the moment.
(Just something I do.)

Character Sheet

Name: Shaheen شاهين

Animal/alie: Animal

Preferred Rank: (optional) Commoner

Appearances-

Human: Shaheen's skin tone is of a darker tone, and his eyes are quite a dark shade of brown. The young man's hair is a raven ebony usually very unkempt and cut as short as to the nape of his neck. Though he prefers to keep his hair relatively short, Shaheen never bothers to keep his hair presentable. With an average body build, the man doesn't harbor too much muscle mass, but just enough for him to get by.

Mountain Lion: With almost russet satin like fur, the feline's form packs an average build. The man's once stunning fur is usually quite matted. Like many of Shaheen's feline kind, he bares large paws, lengthy fur, large talons and fangs, a rosette nose out lined in onyx, and a lengthy tail. On a the bridge of Shaheen's nose and covering his muzzle is darker burnt sienna colored fur. Like his two legged form, Shaheen's eyes are a dark brown, a color that is anything, but remarkable.

Family (optional):

Collins (father)- Alive

Nazeera (mother)- Alive

Personality:

Virtues- Resourceful, Social, Independent, Charismatic, and Justice

Flaws- Rude, Selfish, Lazy, Judgmental, and Meddlesome

History-(Optional)

Character Sheet

Name: Shaheen شاهين

Animal/alie: Animal

Preferred Rank: (optional) Commoner

Appearances-

Human: Shaheen's skin tone is of a darker tone, and his eyes are quite a dark shade of brown. The young man's hair is a raven ebony usually very unkempt and cut as short as to the nape of his neck. Though he prefers to keep his hair relatively short, Shaheen never bothers to keep his hair presentable. With an average body build, the man doesn't harbor too much muscle mass, but just enough for him to get by.

Mountain Lion: With almost russet satin like fur, the feline's form packs an average build. The man's once stunning fur is usually quite matted. Like many of Shaheen's feline kind, he bares large paws, lengthy fur, large talons and fangs, a rosette nose out lined in onyx, and a lengthy tail. On a the bridge of Shaheen's nose and covering his muzzle is darker burnt sienna colored fur. Like his two legged form, Shaheen's eyes are a dark brown, a color that is anything, but remarkable.

Family (optional):

Collins (father)- Alive

Nazeera (mother)- Alive

Personality:

Virtues- Resourceful, Social, Independent, Charismatic, and Justice

Flaws- Rude, Selfish, Lazy, Judgmental, and Meddlesome

History-(Optional)

((Accepted charismatic shifter))

Back
Top Bottom