Last minute Christmas shopping - aargh what have I done

It might be worth noting that I could probably fit in one of our stockings. And I'm 5'2" :oops:
Wow. Ours are just the standard size. I just thought it'd be a fun thing for us to do. You know, our own Christmas thing with just us. This year though we just did the stockings for the dog and the cat. I handmade toys and he bought the dog a rope toy. So we still have our own thing but there's less pressure on my procrastinator lol

My mother did the gift cards for her grand kids, youngest was 6 yrs old. For teenagers yes but not little kids. She just couldn’t be bothered with it all
Well, I do it when they get to about 8 or 9 years old. Our grands live a long way away, so we are just not in touch with their day to day activities. We are generous, and they love getting the money. We also send a lot of cookies.

Oh I ate all those gummy bears. And he got me a gift as well that was great. But when it came to the stocking he phoned it in:lau
Oh good! :clap
Wow. Ours are just the standard size. I just thought it'd be a fun thing for us to do. You know, our own Christmas thing with just us. This year though we just did the stockings for the dog and the cat. I handmade toys and he bought the dog a rope toy. So we still have our own thing but there's less pressure on my procrastinator lol
We saw them at K-mart maybe 6-7 yrs ago, and my husband just had to have them! Our Christmas with the kids started early by playing board/card/dice games and whoever won got to pick out of the stocking. When the stockings were empty we moved to presents. Our own version of the 12 days of Christmas :p

The big stockings are fun. You can put a Costco size bottle of shampoo or a box of Kleenex or q-tips :lol:

Back
Top Bottom