Last minute Christmas shopping - aargh what have I done

Sorry to hear about your shopping woes.
I think I'm OK, if my deliveries arrive today, as promised.
Then I just need to get the chickens their present. They are getting mealworms, sshhhh, don't tell them. They will be so excited.
Thanks...oohh they will love that, I won’t tell them.

Hope your deliveries turn up as expected

Oohh I am a happy camper this morning..I can get a refund for the lost parcel, and the order I placed yesterday, that I was told will be delivered next week, will be delivered TODAY!! :wee:wee They express posted it for me yesterday...awesome!!!

i just need to replace the lost present with something else :he

I just finished my shopping on wednesday and got it in the mail yesterday. My SO though...he ALWAYS waits to the last minute. I dragged him out shopping last weekend and now he just has 3 people to shop for: his sister, brother in law and me. All of which should be easy but he won't get his bottom in gear. It's so frustrating for me because I know he will be out until the stores close if he doesnt get on it. I dont know why he does this to himself:barnie

Just got that email you don’t want when waiting for an order “sorry the delivery you enquired about has not been updated in a while and it appears to have been lost” ....:he

Oohh I am a happy camper this morning..I can get a refund for the lost parcel, and the order I placed yesterday, that I was told will be delivered next week, will be delivered TODAY!! :wee:wee They express posted it for me yesterday...awesome!!!

i just need to replace the lost present with something else :he

Wow, that was a close call!! I hope everything arrives on time. :)

Back
Top Bottom