Late Fall Chicken Quilt Block Swap

I'm afraid my has too many chickens, and I take crappy pics too.
hide.gif
However, everyone else sent pics of their blocks. The big chickens are all different colors, but otherwise the blocks are the same, more or less.

I'm sending them out tomarrow!!

I hope not. LOL It took forever to finish the big chicken block itself, then make the rest.

I think everyones blocks are prettier than mine, but man oh man have we got some chickens!

Well when we are old I don't think we will have to worry about forgetting how we came upon this quilt. Unless we forget what kind of bird it is. Marty, I really love your block is very pretty too.

Can you order the chicken wire fabric on line, because I have looked for it in the stores around here and have had no luck. I figure my blocks will come tomorrow because I will not be home.

you should be able to get it online. There is a bali batik chicken wire out at the moment in several colours. Think I will just have to "stroke" my blocks until after Christmas! We are ment to be having the decorators in on Monday-help!!! But as they were ment to come last week Im not holding my breath!

Please let me know when you receive your blocks, btw, not all got shipped on Monday. I had car trouble, and some ended up waiting until Wednesday, esp. the ones I had to go into the P.O. for.

Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom