Late Fall Chicken Quilt Block Swap

Sorry you had car problems, of course it will happen at the most inopportune time. All good things come to those who wait, I want mine now!!!!
ya.gif
Just kidding.

Hubby hauls mail for the post office, he said the trailer was heavy coming home the other day so I think holiday mail is already picking up, and really glad these aren't hatching eggs :)

My dear quilters, your packages are delayed, and its my fault.

I put them into the drop box outside the p.o. on tuesday. Today in the mail I got a notice that I had to go to the p.o. and pick up incorrectly deposited packages. I called the number (the lobby is closed today) and they told me I put packages over 13 oz into the drop box, and that its posted on the box NOT to do that. I have to go monday and pick them up, and then hand them to the p.o. people, as they will not just send them sine p.o. policy says that anything over 13 oz. must be handed to the p.o. directly.

I'm so sorry, I feel very silly for not noticing that detail. Since we had the play, I couldn't make it to the p.o. those days, and didn't want them to be delayed. Now, they are totally delayed and there is nothing I can do but take my 4 slips (I didn't get a slip for the english packages - I dropped those off on Thursday, since I had to do special stuff) and get the 4 pkgs I put into the drop box, and hand them to the post office clerk for shipping.

I'm sorry.
hit.gif

Hubby hauls mail for the post office, he said the trailer was heavy coming home the other day so I think holiday mail is already picking up, and really glad these aren't hatching eggs :)
Ask your hubby why they don't take packages over 13 oz in to p.o. drop boxes now. Maybe he can expalin to me why everyones packages are late.

Back
Top Bottom