Late Fall Chicken Quilt Block Swap

I havn't put mine togather yet. I'm waiting to make or swap more chicken blocks!! I'm thinking about making one of the summer blocks another chicken/waterfowl/other poultry block swap. I want enough for lots of birds! I did also make extras of mine though. My little daughter keeps asking me to make her a chicken block too, but its not gonna be out of ours!

Let me know what you all think of your blocks....

I absolutely love my blocks and another bird/chicken swap would be perfect because I was thinking I needed more blocks of the same theme. So if you start it, I'm in.

I might make that the next one, in fact. I'd really like to have several too! One nice big king+ sized quilt covered with awesome chicken (and poultry) blocks would suit me too a "T". Anyone else interested?

ABSOLUTELY

I'm in. Oh I see now I answered you before, oh well, now off to make me some hot cocoa and sit by the fireplace since the wind is howling and cold, it was supposed to be the white fluffy stuff and so wanted that, but no the snow gods had to tease me and send the liquid wet stuff, even at one point it was saying we would get the fluffy stuff for Christmas day, nope not now, it isn't supposed to come in till thursday.

It is nice to have them, isn't it?
love.gif

I'm afraid I'm not all the jolly this Christmas. SInce Dad died earlier this year, and he was always a big part of our Christmas plans, I'm just not very into it. I've done some shopping for my girls, but I havn't wrapped anything. I need to do more shopping, but I'm somewhat lacking in inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom