Late Fall Chicken Quilt Block Swap

OK, I'm PMing you.

Whenever someone is ready to ship, just post your request here (so we'll all know your ahead of us and feel inspired) and I will be happy to PM you my personal address.

wee.gif
images

I was all set to start today, then realized my fabric was darker, so had to wash it...now to iron. Picked a block that will work with roos...tomorrow I hope to have some pics :)

Hi Everyone! Happy Block Making!

I would like to take a moment to ask everyone (even across the puddle - so sorry) to please send ALL of your blocks, when you send them, and here is why.....

When I sort them for everyone, if everyone, or some even, have kept their own blocks and only sent the others, it will make it much more difficult for me to be sure every single person gets two blocks from every single person. If person A sends all 14, and person d and f send 12 only (a logical choice, I understand) and I get remotely confused about which blocks are from whom, somebody will get shorted. I'm asking us to each help account for human error a bit. If we all send our 14, its a simple matter to put two each into the labeled boxes I have on the shelf in my sewing room, insuring thus that everyone gets their blocks.

Please include your BYC ID on the back of your envelope, so I can mark your box that YOU sent your blocks in. (When I clip your SASE to the box) If you post your pic of all your blocks together, that may help me return any extras should one of us fail to send our blocks in a timely manner.

Have I forgotten anything my friends?

hi Everyone.

Want to remind any members of the Fall swap signed up for the Winter swap that you were PMd for a test 5 days ago. (hello RockingBearRanch) Better go check those PMS........

EVERYONE: Hows it going? I guess I'd better PM everyone whos not posting often, to see if they are still with us.

I'm getting there on my blocks! I've got the whole chicken log cabin thing going on. Its modified, but I think the result is cool. Let me finish a couple blocks, and I'll post pics!!

How is your coming along?? Please share!!

I will let you know the minute they arrive! Woo Hoo, our swap is officically really beginning!
highfive.gif

I will be here every step of the way. I'm definately going to be posting back to everyone. I can't wait to start my chicken blocks sampler!

Back
Top Bottom