Late Feburary-Early March 2016 Hatch-A-Long!

How many times have you hatched eggs?

• This is my first time

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Two

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Three

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Four or five

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Five to ten

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Ten to twenty

• Twenty to fifty

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Fifty or more

• Total voters
Hey everyone!
Glad to see so many people hatching! Sure you can join Sharon! And all the rest of you!
My eggs aren't even here yet, but I will be setting up my incubator today to make sure it's regulated in time! :-D

8 BSL and 5 EE, with silkie and sultan roos. This is my first hatch so I am pretty exited!

Ooooh, mixes! I think those are more exciting cause you never know what's gonna hatch out!
I'm hoping to have some rirXcochin when I set. Right now it's up to the girls weather or not they'll lay.

Ooooh, mixes! I think those are more exciting cause you never know what's gonna hatch out!
I'm hoping to have some rirXcochin when I set. Right now it's up to the girls weather or not they'll lay.

Yeah...... I love mutts, and it is fun trying to guess the parent breeds based on what they look like. My previous mutts that I broody hatched were absolutely beautiful!

I love hatching mutts...so fun!

Welcome wthr! Yours won't be hatching long after mine!

I got my incubator set up today. Usually have it in the master bedroom but this is a new one and my first circulated air. It is LOUD!!! So it moved to my room. I don't mind, it sound a bit like a tiny vacuum cleaner
1f602.png

It's a Genesis hova bator 1588 and the best bator I've ever had. I just plugged it in and the temp went right to 100 and has been there ever since. I usually fight temps for three days before setting eggs!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom