Late Feburary-Early March 2016 Hatch-A-Long!

How many times have you hatched eggs?

• This is my first time

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Two

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Three

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Four or five

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Five to ten

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Ten to twenty

• Twenty to fifty

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Fifty or more

• Total voters
Woohoo! That's a lot of eggs Drum!

My eggs just arrive in the mail! All uncracked, 11 detached air cells and one saddle cell. Will be setting when they reach room temperature :-D

Glad to heat they arrived in one peice. My eggs are delayed in the mail. :( I hope they make it soon, I better go ahead and set the ones I already have.

I want to see ducklings too!!! I hate wintertime, husband has banned me from hatching during November, December and January......
1f621.png
1f621.png
1f621.png
1f621.png
I cheated and set on Jan 31
1f607.png

That's funny! My husband has a "bantams only" rule during the winter. :lau

Everyone is getting/setting their eggs! I want mine to come, too! They are supposed to ship sometimes this week. I'll just keep waiting... and waiting...
barnie.gif

In the meantime, I'll enjoy everyone's pictures!

You probably already said, but what breed are the eggs Turken?

I set 16 eggs around 2 o'clock this afternoon. Two of my hens layed at 1:30 or it would have been just 14. Nice timing girls
wink.png

I will get some pics of them tomorrow
big_smile.png

Everyone is getting/setting their eggs! I want mine to come, too! They are supposed to ship sometimes this week. I'll just keep waiting... and waiting...
barnie.gif

In the meantime, I'll enjoy everyone's pictures!
Don't worry! You're not alone! I still have a good six days before I set mine.
roll.png

11 days into our incubation, Easter eggers fertility test #1 we went early with low expectations. Set 18 still have 11 in developing. More than our expectations. Lots of pullet eggs.
Hoping one of our older gals will want to set. Maybe after our Cold snap ends next week.

Most
You probably already said, but what breed are the eggs Turken?

I set 16 eggs around 2 o'clock this afternoon. Two of my hens layed at 1:30 or it would have been just 14. Nice timing girls;)
I will get some pics of them tomorrow:D
Most excellent timing! How funny. My eggs are Mille Fleur/Calico Cochins.

Well, candled this morning. Batch 1, I'm down to 3 eggs all with healthy, moving babies. Batch 2, down to 4 eggs with good veins. But in batch 2, I don't really like the way the veins are spreading through the eggs....
Super excited about the first batch, due the 28th, they're all khaki campbell eggs and I'm expecting daddy to be my Cayuga. The babies are all dark too!!!

Back
Top Bottom