Late Winter Quilt Block Swap -----> March 1 due date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my swap blocks yesterday. 22 of them, and they are all beautiful! The only question I have is this, I didn't receive back any of the blocks I sent out? And I didn't see them in the picture posted by rockingbearanch either. It's no issue to me, but I'm curious if I got my numbers mixed up and only sent 15 in.

Will take a pic of the ones I received so maybe ya'll can let me know who made each block. I'm thinking of doing a strip border with the block maker's screen name under their block. I was so excited to look at them that I didn't think about counting them:) I will definitely be doing more block swaps with Marty hosting as ya'll have built up my trust. Love it and thank you so much everyone.

Will take a pic of the ones I received so maybe ya'll can let me know who made each block. I'm thinking of doing a strip border with the block maker's screen name under their block. I was so excited to look at them that I didn't think about counting them:) I will definitely be doing more block swaps with Marty hosting as ya'll have built up my trust. Love it and thank you so much everyone.
Hi there I did the crazy strip blocks

I just uploaded a couple of pics but it doesn't seem to be working right now. Guess those 2 are in space world or something- will try again later. I received 19, being 1 of my own, 3 from one person and 2the of the same pattern from several others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom