Late Winter Quilt Block Swap -----> March 1 due date

Status
Not open for further replies.
bausten, have you called to PO to see if there was postage due? I think only one was last time, but I don't remember whos it was. I have a long list of the tracking numbers, but I didn't keep track of who was whom.

Anyone else not gotten theirs yet?

What about you ladies over the puddle?
I went to the PO today and they checked but no package with postage due. The postmistress told me that just above the tracking number is the zip code where it was sent. Mine is 93527 so if you can send me the tracking number she can track it and see where it went and maybe we can locate it. Thanks Marty.

I went to the PO today and they checked but no package with postage due. The postmistress told me that just above the tracking number is the zip code where it was sent. Mine is 93527 so if you can send me the tracking number she can track it and see where it went and maybe we can locate it. Thanks Marty.
That's to bad that you have to go through all this. It's floating around somewhere

That's to bad that you have to go through all this. It's floating around somewhere
Yes, it's too bad because someone in the postal system is not doing their job or they wanted my quilt blocks
lau.gif
I hope they turn up soon. I've read where other people have had the same problem, mostly on the crochet swaps but this is a first time for me.

Yes, it's too bad because someone in the postal system is not doing their job or they wanted my quilt blocks
lau.gif
I hope they turn up soon. I've read where other people have had the same problem, mostly on the crochet swaps but this is a first time for me.
I have all my fingers crossed for you.
fl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom