Laugh-Out-Loud Contest WINNERS! PAGE 8 #72!

Quote:
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

I just love that pic, it's weird how they look so much alike!! (other than the size thing of course!) I bet that button is whooping that EE now!!

Wow! that's a long drop... i wonder what would happen if i just slipped off... (Bellatrix, BR henchick)
27597_new_chicks_055.jpg

whatta you lookin' at? (Saphira, BO henchick)
27597_new_chicks_051.jpg

Star light, Star bright,....... (Saphira again)
27597_new_chicks_025.jpg

Camera Shy! (light brahma henchick)
27597_new_chicks_041.jpg

Whattya have there? (Peanut, Bantam RIR roochick)
27597_new_chicks_079.jpg

Zzzzzzzzz.......... Zzzzzzzzzzz.......... (Missy, Sillkie pullet)
27597_new_chicks_074.jpg

Well, I asked, and I received, huh?! These photos are all hilarious. I have no idea how I am supposed to pick a winner! But a winner must be chosen because the contest officially ended yesterday and I've got that ever-so-valuable rubber chicken key chain to bestow the one who submitted the photo that got the most laughs. I promise to announce the winner soon. Thank you all very much for submitting your photos--you have very funny chickens! This was a very fun contest!

Sorry for the delay. I am getting close to a winner. I have been showing the photos to people who don't keep chickens to see which ones actually make them laugh out loud removed from the context of the forum and photo descriptions. The announcement will come soon! I swear these photos get funnier every time I look at them! Thanks for your patience . . .

Back
Top Bottom